I spent much of my time in Australia looking for koalas, but never saw one in the wild. Koalas sleep for up to 22 hours a day, so I guess my timing […]
For writing and editing services, and translation (French to English), please connect with me via the Changing Times Contact page or my Facebook page:
THE CRAFT OF WRITING.
I am also now offering a new service for bloggers and NGO activists who want to sharpen up their writing. I am running online one-to-one and group tutorials on Skype.
Gain from my 40 years' experience as a journalist and learn how to produce posts, articles, and press releases that look professional and will ensure that you stand out from the crowd and attract a whole new following.
For NGOs, I am also available to cast a skilled eye over your flyers, posters, and other promotional material so that no spelling, grammatical, or other errors slip through. Editing rates are available on request.
- Missing in Malaysia: search for vulnerable schoolgirl Nóra Quoirin enters 8th day
- Malaysian police search for vulnerable schoolgirl missing from holiday resort
- The deadly cost of protest: environmentalists murdered and criminalised to protect profits
- Gardasil controversy: Freedom of Information disclosure reveals more deaths in Australia after HPV vaccination
- Three infant orangutans confiscated from smugglers in Indonesia
- Conservation NGO calls on Ukrainian government to reject plans for mega ski resort in Carpathian Mountains
- Adani gets environmental approval for massive coal mine in Australia
- Conservation charity launches ten-year action plan to protect sun bears
- HPV vaccination: more than 100 adverse reaction cases excluded from public database in Australia
- Remote Cocos islands are ‘literally drowning in plastic’, scientist says